Detox Cabbage Soup
Need to shrink off some inches really fast?
Try this detox cabbage soup!
Let me be clear this isn't a magic potion but it certainly works! I have been doing keto for 8 weeks already so my body is already looking pretty amazing! However I'm going to Vegas this weekend and I really just want to look the best I can. So detox cabbage soup it it! Everyone make there's different, this is how I make mine. Check out the recipe below:
2 Green Bell Peppers
2 Yellow Onions
4 Stalks of celery
4 Stems of Kale
Head of Cabbage
1 Can Rotel diced tomatoes
32 oz Low Sodium Chicken Broth
1 3/4 cup Low Sodium Tomato Juice
2 16.9oz bottled water
- Cut, slice, dice all veggies and place in Crockpot except kale. You can also use a pot on a stove, this method is faster but I did not have big enough pot!
- Add Rotel... dump whole can in.
- Add seasoning... sorry I never measure.
- Pour all of the broth
- Add 1 and 3/4 cups of tomato juice
- Add water
- Cook on high for 1.5 hours
- Stir and add kale.... taste... you may need to add more seasoning.
- Cook another 1.5 Hours
*If cooking on the stove cooking time will vary... just cook until the veggies are all soft.
I will eat this soup and only this soup everyday this week in preparation for my trip. If time isn't an issue you can have this soup as dinner only along with healthy eating throughout the day. Try it and let me know how you like it. BTW this isn't a keto recipe because it's not high in fat, but it is low carb and low sugar. Keto is high fat, moderate protein, low carb.
Struggling with weigh tloss? Checkout one of my challenges.