1 lb ground beef or turkey
3/4 cup pico de gallo
1/2 cup diced green onion
Shredded Taco Cheese (best to shred your own)
Sazon, Garlic Powder, Pepper and Taco seasoning.
- Season meat with sazon, garlic powder and pepper. Brown meat in skillet.
- Do not drain grease. Add in taco seasoning mix well. Not to much high in carbs.
- Add in pico and reduce heat. Add in most not all of the dice green onion.
- Let simmer a few minutes.
- Add cheese over top let melt.
- Add remaining diced green onion on top.
- Serve with sour cream and taco sauce. Watch the carbs in the sauce. Only a little.
Happy Taco Tuesday! If you try it let me know how you like it. It's lazy keto! Imagine eating this good everyday and still losing weight! You can do just that in the keto challenge. Sign up now for the 8 Week Keto Challenge... Early bird pricing is only $45. That's a saving of $25. Don't miss this deal of the day!